Terms & Conditions of Use
Access to and use of this site is provided by totalpets.com.au (TotalPets) on the following Terms & Conditions. If you access this site (other than to read these Terms for the first time), you agree to these Terms. We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time by posting changes on-line and your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as amended. You are responsible for informing yourself of any changes by regularly reviewing these pages.
By logging in or registering with totalpets.com.au, you agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions.
1. Copyright & Intellectual Property
This site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws of Australia and information downloaded from the site may be used only for personal, non-commercial purposes. The use of any trade marks and logos and the redistribution of information displayed on this site is strictly prohibited, unless prior permission has been obtained from TotalPets.
2. No Liability for Information or Advice
While this site may contain information relating to various animal medical, health and fitness conditions and their treatment, such information does not constitute veterinary advice and is not to be used as a substitute for the advice provided by a qualified veterinarian. Always seek the advice of a veterinarian for any questions you have regarding an animal’s medical, health and fitness conditions and their treatment.
3. No Liability for Information Provided by Third Parties
You acknowledge that third parties may submit information to this site, which information is not necessarily controlled or monitored by TotalPets and the views expressed are not necessarily those of TotalPets. TotalPets does not in any respect endorse or warrant any such information nor does it endorse or warrant any third party products or services which may be displayed in or accessed through the site.
4. No Liability for Errors, Omissions or Interruptions
TotalPets accepts no liability for the completeness of or any errors in or omissions from or interruptions to such information.
5. No Liability for Representations & Warrants
To the maximum extent permitted by law TotalPets, its associated and affiliated companies and service providers and all of their respective past, present and future directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, service providers, suppliers, sub-contractors, licensors, successors or permitted assigns makes any express or implied representation or warrant about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with, this site, its use, its content, or any products or services (including TotalPets’ products or services) referred to on this site.
6. Disclaimer of Endorsement and Liability
Total Pets does not endorse or recommend any particular products or services and therefore any mention of commercial products or services on the Total Pets website totalpets.com.au cannot be construed as an endorsement or recommendation.
- The Total Pets website totalpets.com.auprovides links to other Internet sites for informational purposes and the convenience of its users. When users select a link to an external website they are leaving the Total Pets website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site.
- Total Pets does not endorse organisations that sponsor linked, external websites. In addition, Total Pets does not endorse products or services that such organisations may offer. Furthermore, Total Pets does not control or guarantee the currency, accuracy, relevance, or completeness of information found on linked, external websites.
- Total Pets cannot authorise the use of copyrighted materials published on linked, external websites. Users must request authorisation from the sponsors of those websites.
- Total Pets is not responsible for transmissions users may receive from linked, external websites.
- It is not Total Pets’ intention to provide specific pet health or medical advice to users of its website, but rather to provide users with information to help them better understand their pets’ health, diagnosed conditions, prevention and supportive care. Total Pets urges users to consult with a qualified veterinarian for diagnosis and for answers to their pets’ medical questions.